Extra Trash Container
If a residence requires a second container, one may be purchased from the City Clerk's office at the current replacement cost. This container is the property of the individual who purchased the container and may be moved to another residence.
Residents may purchase an 18-gallon blue recycle bin for a $15 one-time fee from the City Clerk's office (301 W Court St).
Learn more on the Curbside Recycling page.
The keeping and maintaining of rabbits, poultry, cows, and horses may be allowed by the obtaining of a $5 permit from the City of Paragould Code Enforcement Officer. View the Paragould Code of Ordinances online for more information.
Linwood Cemetery Plot
Contact the City Clerk's Office for available spaces in Linwood Cemetery and learn more about Linwood Cemetery online.
- Any exchange of cemetery lots shall require a $35 Transfer Deed fee
- Cremation - $100 on weekdays and $250 on weekends, after-hours, and holidays
- Grave spaces - $250
- Opening / Closing graves - $200 on weekdays and $350 on weekends, after-hours, and holidays
- Placement in the mausoleum - same price
- The city shall charge a fee of $75 for weekdays and $150 for weekends, after-hours, and holidays, for opening a grave to bury an infant less than one year old