Friends and Family CPR
The City of Paragould Fire Department offers a free class on compression's only CPR. This class is taught 4 (four) times a year at Station 1. Our goal is to train and prepare members of the community with basic life saving techniques.
Friends & Family CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but DO NOT need a CPR course completion card to meet a job requirement. This course is ideal for community groups, new parents, grandparents, babysitters, and others interested in learning how to save a life.
In a cardiac arrest, every second counts. A cardiac arrest can happen anywhere. Every minute CPR is delayed a victim's survival rate decreases by 10%. By learning and using the skills in this course the chance of survival can double or even triple.
The course offers the following instruction:
- Adult Hands-Only CPR and AED
- Adult CPR with Breaths (optional)
- Child CPR and AED (optional)
- Adult, Child, and Infant Choking (optional)
- Video demonstrating procedures
- Hands-on-Practice with mannequins
To schedule our free Friends & Family CPR class please contact Captain Brian Brown at 870-239-7525 to be added to the schedule.
- *The Friends & Family CPR course does not offer CPR certification or completion card.